Azure quotas limit how many resources you can utilize in parallel. Some resources like high-end GPU virtual machines might have no quota by default.
To check your current quotas and request for more:
- Navigate to “Home” > “Subscriptions” > Select subscription containing Valohai > “Usage + Quotas”
- Click “Request Increase”
- Change “Quota type” to “Compute-VM subscription limit increase”
- Click “Next”
- Click “Provide details”
- Keep the default deployment model (“Resource Manager”)
- Select all the regions where you want to have your quotas increased e.g. East US, West US 2, and/or West Europe.
- Select the instance types you want to increase; for GPU workloads, you want to increase “NC Series”, “NCSv2 Series” and/or “NCSv3 Series” quotas.
- Select new quota limits e.g. 96 vCPU per series is a good starting point.
Microsoft support resolves quota requests in a day or two.
Please sign in to leave a comment.