Skip to main content
- You're about to witness the strength of PROJECT PINK SHARK. Let us know if something looks off! We think it's pretty spiffy though.
- You can now use dataset version creation metadata to also create new datasets. Just name a new dataset and thy will be done.
- You can now set parameters on the pipeline level and propagate them to nodes.
- Certain highly concurrent situations should no longer cause even more highly concurrent situations.
- More than 100 environments are now loaded in various environment-loading views.
- The "This datum has been purged" error message you'd get when copying an execution will no longer cause an infinite loop of error messages.
- Pipelines with task-output edges will now be executed much faster.
- Executions with lots of datum inputs were given a good ol' speed-up too.
- The Project List API is faster with large projects.
- Input and dataset ingestion is faster. You'll notice this as a small systemic speedup.
Please sign in to leave a comment.