We've had a good number of improvements.
- We upgraded internal bits and pieces related to our deployment Kubernetes version support. The minimum Kubernetes cluster version is now 1.19.
- You can now filter executions by date.
- Scatter plots' points are now scaled to a sane linear range.
- Datum listing APIs should be much faster now.
- Something's brewing in notebook world. Stay tuned!
- Project Pink Shark is still brewing too, but you've maybe seen hints of it here on the flipside.
- Problems creating dataset versions via executions are now shown as execution alerts.