Skip to main content
- Pipeline node actions are now available. For the first iteration, you can configure an execution node to stop the entire pipeline depending on e.g. metadata values.
- Environment slugs are now visible in the organization environment dashboard.
- Datum aliases can now be deleted.
- Many frontend requests were made faster. (For API users: if you don't need the total count of objects in list responses, you, too, can pass
- Parameters can now be passed between Task nodes in pipelines.
- The Deployment response viewer became more stable.
- Datum aliasing UI operations were fixered-uppered.
- The metadata view deals with timezones better than ever before.
- Environment selection in the UI based on a step default was made more robust.
- Pipeline nodes got some new paint.
- The deployment status view now correctly shows unknown statuses and doesn't just, you know, die.
- The task/comparison metadata view now correctly counts the executions to be loaded.