Skip to main content
- Grid search tasks no longer create all of the executions beforehand, for efficiency and performance reasons.
- Grid search tasks can be much larger than before.
- You also won't be saddled with a ton of never-started executions if you decide to stop a task early.
- The task status information in the frontend was also enhanced to account for "not-created-yet" executions.
- The Pipeline detail view gained a new Outputs tab.
- You can now store and recall view presets (filters, columns) in the Executions table.
- This feature is in beta; please reach out to our support to test it out.
- The "Image" column is now available in the executions list view.
- Many instances of the back button not doing what the back button should (i.e. go back) have been fixed.
- You can now select a time range in the Usage Explorer.
- Deployments can now be sorted by enabled status.
- You can now generate SSH key pairs directly in the browser.
- You can now filter executions, tasks, and pipelines by multiple creators.
- It's now easier to navigate to executions from the comparison view.
- Table columns can now be reordered.
- Transient errors connecting to queue machines are now handled better and won't cause executions to immediately error
- A Bayesian task no longer creates more executions than it should if the batch size is larger than the execution limit.
- You can now properly unset the commit and log stores for a project.
- Pipeline copying was improved. It will be further improved. Stay tuned.
- Certain corner cases of pipeline stepping not doing what it should might be fixed now.
- Logarithmic variant parameters could occasionally divide by zero. This has been fixed, and as such this no longer
causes a catastrophic collapse of the known universe.
- The pipeline detail view could occasionally cause a bunch of extraneous requests to be made. It's been reined in.