Skip to main content
Bugfixes – User interface
- Flag parameters are now correctly reset when copying executions.
- We now use the production build of React. Who knew that you really need to correctly set
Bugfixes – Infrastructure
- Private installations behind proxies are now better supported.
- Whenever possible to infer, cache memory is no longer counted towards the memory usage of an execution.
- Temporary connection errors should no longer cause inputs to be missing from an execution.
- Certain high-log-message-output situations should now be handled better.
- Executions should finish faster now.
- Certain degenerate task parameter cases no longer cause Weirdness and Bad Things, but an Error instead.
- Some timeout conditions are now handled better.
- These patch note bullet points are now in some cases vaguer than they had been before.