Happy Monday! It's very nearly February now!
- The execution creator ID (not just the username) is now available in the API.
- All the main table views are now always w i d e
- The email address management view got a bit of nail polish.
- The dashboard view no longer shows stray slashes while loading data.
- Datum previews can now be popped out into modals, for a little more space.
- When searching for a datum, more options are now shown.
- The user experience for custom Docker repositories is a little more informative.
- An "invitations" link in the organization settings was fixed to be significantly less broken.
- The pipeline creation view no longer just remains blank if there are no commits.
- Query strings in the deployment tester view now work once more.
- Concurrent pipeline and execution creation should now cause less trouble.
- When searching for a datum, starting your search with an execution # now works more reliably.
- Tasks in stopping states no longer occasionally inadvertently revert to not being stopping.
Please sign in to leave a comment.