Happy Valentine's Day! We've been too busy working on stuff to say that earlier, but better late than never!
- You can now copy existing pipelines into new ones. This is beta, and available at special request. Let us know.
- Organization admins can now tweak their environments' prices.
- Metadata and parameter columns now try to figure out an optimal rounding for their contents to avoid misleading rounding.
- Metadata charts are more responsive on small screens.
- You can now see which project environment variables are inherited when the option to do so is enabled.
- The Create Pipeline view also works better on narrow screens these days.
- For in pipelines executions, breadcrumb correct the navigation is order now. Unlike that sentence.
- You can now see a preview of the command line when creating an execution.
- You can now easily select all nodes to reuse when editing or copying pipelines.
- Concurrent pipeline and task creation should now cause less trouble. Hey... deja vu there...
- Ad-hoc ingestion is now faster and more robust.
- The Task view no longer makes a huge barrage of initial requests. Oops!