🎶 It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...
New pipeline features
- Pipelines can now be started using "YAML-style" input data.
- If using YAML-style data, a new top-level
commitvalue is required for the Create Pipeline endpoint.
- Pipelines can now be created directly from a template in a given commit using the Create Pipeline from Template endpoint.
- On a similar note, there's a new Run Pipeline trigger action that creates a pipeline from a template in a given commit.
- Like Run Pipeline, there's now also a Run Execution trigger action.
- You can now use
?wildcards in event log filters.
- Object modification times are now available in the API as
- YAML files can now be directly previewed.
- Tag filtering in the datum browsers now works once more.
- Over-long pipeline titles are correctly validated.
- Workers will now abort starting an execution in a stopping/stopped pipeline or task.
- A bunch of small papercut-style usability bugs got fixed.