Skip to main content
- Creating large tasks is now faster.
- A slow component was made quicker.
Small convenience fixes
- The data upload UI will let you know if you're trying to upload something big enough to likely fail.
- The memory and CPU limits for deployment endpoints are now visible in the frontend.
- Pipeline tags are shown in the UI now.
- The memory limit for deployment endpoints is now defaulted to the memory request, unless overridden.
- Fetches with errors are shown properly once again and don't just result in "no changes".
- Certain API calls could fail to be rendered in the interactive API explorer. No more.
- The "Use local time" option for log events works again.