Skip to main content
- The deployment dashboard now features sparklines describing request rate and success percentages per endpoint.
- You can now create task nodes in pipelines.
- Initial support for spot instances was added. Refer to your friendly Valohai customer success manager for the low-down.
- Initial support for directly mounting persistent data stores supporting NFS (such as Amazon EFS, Google Cloud Filestore,
and Azure Files) was added for private worker environments.
- Support for AWS STS role delegation was added for S3 stores and EC2 execution environments.
- Read-only projects were further locked down.
- Store copying now reliably works.
- Linear variant parameters in random search tasks are now correctly quantized when the quantization step >= 1.
- The "Latest" metadata view no longer crashes on complex values.
- The execution outputs endpoints was given a speed boost. It doesn't ride on walls, though.