Support for private Docker images from AWS ECR and Google Container Registries.
- Enterprise customers can configure this through organization registry settings.
- Use these private images both during executions and deployment endpoint building.
- You can find further details at Valohai Docs - Docker Images
You can now set a default store for your Organization.
- For organization projects, that will be the store used if nothing else is specified.
- Organization admins can set default store under organization's data store configuration.
- Pipeline graph look has been updated to be more user friendly (e.g. larger click areas, better state indicators), and you can now zoom in and out.
Please sign in to leave a comment.