Skip to main content
- Interrupted spot executions get their previous outputs as inputs under at
- This allows easily to proceed with the work after an unexpected spot restart.
- A lot of small user interface improvements e.g. to the usage view.
- You can now properly delete projects with exceptionally long names.
- GCP preemptible executions are properly restarted if the resources are reclaimed midrun.
- Fixed that multi-organization users might be blocked from accessing any environments.
- Improved code commit resolution when working with multiple Valohai YAML files inside a single project.