Skip to main content
- Valohai now estimates the CO2 emissions of executions run on EC2. This is powered by Teads Engineering's dataset
and our very own Wattson library.
- Distributed tasks are now a thing! If you want to try them out, reach out to our support.
- You can now specify registry credentials to be used with any Docker Hub image, public or private.
This is so you don't trip on the Docker Hub rate limit.
- The task details table has been tidied for more readability.
- You can now tag multiple executions in one fell swoop in the Executions table.
- You can now download the SSH key parts when generating them – no need to manually copy-paste things!
- Help is now more readily available on your dashboard. Never fear!
- Column selection popovers got a de-uglification.
- You can now see deployment, deployment version, and endpoint IDs in the respective views.
- Tags are now copied along with pipelines.
- Stores can now be soft-deleted more reliably.
- Project names are now validated a little more strictly. Or, in other words, like they should have been all along.
- Certain cancelled-job states are now handled with more grace.
- Certain execution data didn't get copied when a task created new executions. It does now.
Please sign in to leave a comment.