So many new things you can do and see!
- You can now set up webhook notifications for the same events you can get any notifications via email or in the app for.
- You can select a custom date range in the deployment health and logs view.
- You can now see various statistics of your execution metadata in the metadata chart view.
- You can also download all of the metadata in CSV format.
- You can filter the execution/task environment box to only show Spot instances (if you have any spot instances set up).
- You can now send arbitrary JSON metadata to be stored with your executions. The documentation for this is forthcoming.
- When output metadata is sent from your execution, we parse the
valohai.tagskey from it for, you guessed it, datum tags.
- You can now see which deployments a datum is used in in the datum table.
- Some sneaky overlays that remained visible when they should not have have now been shooed away.
- The editor for Role ARNs actually works these days.