- Improved execution lists.
- Parameter/metadata columns now have icons in the column selection dropdown to distinguish them.
- The number of notes for an execution can now be viewed and sorted by in execution lists. You can also click directly through to the Notes tab from this column.
- Durations are now shown for executions in progress, too. No more
Execution tables now remember which columns were selected. This preference is stored within your browser, per-project.
Improved execution creation views.
- The expandable panels introduced in the last patch now have disclosure arrows, like they should have done all along!
Commits are now always sorted in descending commit time order.
Improved execution info views.
Execution events can now be quickly filtered; if your execution happens to spam some uninteresting TensorFlow error message, you can just ignore it now!
Better error handling.
The exit code of an execution's last command is now honored; a failing command will mark the execution as failed.
- Deployment views got a little easier to navigate thanks to breadcrumbs.
- The Fetch Repository experience got an overhaul and now happens in-page wherever possible.