Skip to main content
- You can now set a root path for each Store. This lets you use a shared storage account, bucket, data lake,
data bog, data swamp, or similar without Valohai thinking it owns the whole thing.
- The root path only affects future storage operations. Existing data is not moved.
- A new Manual Search task type was added. You can define full parameter sets to run a Task over.
- You can now hide old or unnecessary commits from commit selection dropdowns. Find the new Manage Commits view
in Project > Settings > Repository.
- The user experience for creating new API tokens is now much nicer.
- Parameter inputs that would be overridden by incoming pipeline edges are now shown disabled.
- The tabs in the Project Settings view no longer occasionally have a secondary duplicate title.
- You can now filter Datums based on whether they were uploaded, or created by executions.
- Dataset-related APIs are now faster and more robust.
- Deployment log filtering now takes timezone selection into account.
- Certain old runtime statistics could be mis-parsed. No more.
- Certain pipelines that could work just fine when created could fail when used via triggers. No more.
- Datasets and aliases couldn't be referred to using IDs only. No more.
- Deployment image building wasn't aware of variable YAML paths. No more.