Skip to main content
- Deployment usability fixes:
- Deployment targets now have a (read-only) API too.
- Deployment target names are (not entirely concidentally) now also visible in the Deployment list UI.
- Only enabled versions are shown in the deployment list, to make it nice and clean.
- The Usage Explorer view gained new grouping superpowers.
- Pipelines got some TLC:
- Pipelines can be stopped from the table view, just like executions and tasks can.
- Pipelines are now shown in execution view headers, just like tasks would be.
- You can now filter executions by pipeline and task.
- The action buttons for executions, tasks and pipelines are now more unified.
- Bayesian hyperparameter optimization is now backed by our to-be-opensourced Optimo engine.
- Certain mildly malformed Valohai.yaml files can now be ingested.
- Internal errors that could occur when creating many parallel executions in a single project should now happen much more rarely.
- Email confirmation is now required to create new executions.
- Bots specialized in signing up with bogus emails are deterred with electronic bug swatters.
- "Set as Default Store" should now actually work as intended.
- Certain Bayesian optimization configurations occasionally didn't work. They should now.
- The notes and step filter fields in the executions table now remember their values after the popup is closed.
Please sign in to leave a comment.