- Private Docker images are now supported.
- You can now set up authentication for accessing private Docker images from various registries.
- Support currently exists for "traditional"
docker loginable registries. This includes e.g. Docker Hub, Gitlab, NVIDIA NGC.
Support for Azure, AWS and Google registries is planned, so please contact us if you need this feature ;)
You can now compare the metadata of any number of arbitrary executions.
Simply select the executions in the list view and choose "Compare" in the toolbar.
Private cloud instances can now be directly administered.
- If you are an enterprise user with a configured private EC2 cloud, you can now directly terminate Valohai-managed instances from within the application.
- S3 region setting now works correctly.
- It didn't do so before in all cases.
- The Execution view was calmed down a bit.
- In some cases, the execution view could refresh data from the server a little too over-zealously, causing degraded performance. This has been fixed.
- Very long datum names are now supported.
- The internal limit for datum names is now four times as long (512 characters).
Please sign in to leave a comment.