- Expanded execution tagging system.
- Tags and title will now be copied when you copy an execution.
- Allow setting execution title and tags when creating an execution. No need to edit it afterwards.
If you specify tags for a task, the tags will be propagated down to the executions.
Improved execution Docker image selection.
- When you select the Docker image field in your browser, you are greeted by a list of common Docker images.
Listing also includes previously used images in the project.
- Remove 5 API token limit.
- Better looking HTTP request errors on the web application.
- API users can now refer to a project based on the
owner-name/project-namesyntax as an alternative to the project UUID, e.g. you can use
- Metadata charts now properly show zero values. They would've been hidden in certain cases.