- Support for enormous amounts of execution output files.
- Previously the web application could become slow for your project if you produced thousands of outputs per execution.
The new approach we take to loading outputs in chunks makes it possible to manage virtually any number of output files.
Read-only and write-only data stores.
- Previously Valohai stores required read and write permissions to your cloud provider storage.
Now you can define data stores as write-only or read-only e.g. to limit that some specific storage should't be uploaded to in any circumstances. Both store configurations still require the permission to list files to avoid overwrites.
A lot of usability improvements e.g. making Project delete and transfer buttons more distinct from each other.
- File browser layout won't break if the filename is of epic length.
- Execution table filtering won't forget what step was specified if you reopen it.
- You can now edit OpenStack Swift data store details without re-specifying Temp URL Key.