Skip to main content
Data management improvements
- The data browser gained all-new filtering controls. Purged datums are now hidden by default. You can view them via the filter menu.
- Datum tags became visible in the input datum select dropdown.
- Any metadata associated with datums is now returned to the executor machines too.
- Organization members can now get an overview of data used across projects in the Organization view's Data Catalog.
- Organization admins can now tweak environment prices used for price estimation.
- Organization admins can now view scaling activity for certain environment types.
- You can now pin executions to the top of a project's execution list.
- The project settings view now uses the more similar controls as execution creation.
- Executions stopped on spot instances by spot instance preemption will now cause the execution's status to correctly become "Stopped".
- Enterprise customers can now use
- You can sort projects by
last_execution_ctime in the API (like in the dashboard).
- Tasks finishing now correctly step pipelines they're members of.
- The metadata chart no longer rounds the min/max values for axes.
- Deployment logs are again available for all deployment targets (and the health option is not available if it's not, well, available)
- The datum browser is now refreshed after tags are edited.
- The notification setting list is now refreshed after edits. And routings can now be deleted.
- A bug preventing copying projects with a default environment set was fixed.
- The execution environment variable editor became more usable.
- Pipelines where all nodes were layouted in a single line now layout their edges in a less confusing, non-overlapping manner.