- Triggers (preview)
- Happy holidays and welcome to the future, where you don't even have to do anything to have machines work for you!
- The first iteration of the Valohai trigger system allows you to set a time-based trigger to run a copy of a given pipeline (which is by far the most requested use for automated triggers we've received).
- Future versions will improve usability and add features.
- You can now specify a node selector for deployment endpoints. If your Kubernetes cluster has extra beefy machines to run extra beefy models, use this to have a beef with Valohai.
- We made it clearer to understand what disabling a deployment version actually means.
- Pipeline deployment nodes are no longer immediately done; they'll wait patiently for the deployment to become ready.
- Pipeline nodes now show far better error messages and warnings. We think that's nice.
- The default repository fetch reference was updated to
master, mainto cater for GitHub's changes in that regard.
- When updating a version alias to point to a version that isn't quite ready yet, the alias is now only updated when the target is actually ready.
- Some UI bugs were squashed with our patented* UI bug squasher:
- You can now clear tags from taggable things. It wasn't previously quite possible, because nulls. Damn those nulls.
- The pipeline creation view is now less prone to simply explode.
* not actually patented