Skip to main content
- Deployment image building now supports private Docker registries for base images. 🔑
- Execution statuses should now update much more reliably than ever before. It's the small things! Also, distributed systems are hard.
- Whitespace is now stripped out of input URIs, making slily tpyos much less likely to cause problems.
- Gentle touches of accessibility improvements were added here and there and everywhere.
- When using IAM roles for multipart uploads, they are now tested during configuration instead of crashing when you're actually
trying to upload gigabytes of data.
- Frontend uploads to Azure Blob Storage are now more robust.
- The app should feel snappier altogether due to a new-fangled compression scheme called "gzip" being enabled.