Skip to main content
- Choosing commits when there are multiple branches is now easier.
- The execution table gained columns for sorting by creation and end time.
- Minor usability fixes:
- Naming a project will automagically fix up any stray spaces for you.
- Side navigation menus look nicer.
- The Authentication Token view looks nicer.
- Graph layouts – both the Trace graph and pipeline graphs – are now much, much better thanks
to the Klay layout algorithm.
- Store deletion now behaves more nicely when a store has been set as a default store.
- API privileges for deployments now follow the general collaborator access formula.
- The Alerts tab in the Execution detail view now actually shows some content when you do have alerts.
- Attempting to get log events from executions in disabled environments could occasionally fail, but should do so no more.
- The execution detail view was tamed a little; it really liked to do lots of requests it didn't need to do.