Skip to main content
- You can now change your username.
- Random values in the parameter space can now be generated for hyperparameter optimization (Tasks). You can choose between an uniform distribution, or a truncated standard normal distribution.
- The Create Execution/Create Task view was taught some new tricks:
- Fields whose value has been customized from the default as set in the
valohai.yaml file are now marked with a wrench.
- You can now revert back to the YAML defaults (or the execution you may be copying) with the click of a button.
- Last but definitely not least, changing the commit will no longer reset all changes you've made (but you can use the Revert button to do that).
- Number inputs in these views have been taught to behave correctly; they were rather unruly before.
Invalid inputs in fields that expect numbers will highlight the field in yellow.
- Tasks can now be created without having to input every optional parameter by hand.
- Execution and task creation that uses S3 URLs has been sped up.