You can configure email notifications to receive notifications when your execution, task, pipeline, or deployment changes state.
For example, you could trigger an email from Valohai when:
- an execution completes or fails
- a task completes or fails
- a deployment completes or fails
Valohai will trigger email notifications only for executions that are longer than 1 minute.
Setup your webhooks under Project -> Settings.
- Go to project settings
- Navigate to the Notifications tab
- Open My Notifications
- Select the events you want to receive an email for notification for by clicking the checkbox under the email icon
You can select to either receive notifications from all jobs in that project, or just the ones that you started.