Depending on your organization's structure, you can either allow all users to access all projects, data stores, and machine types, or you can create teams with different access rights.
- prod-team that's the only team that can launch jobs and deployments in the production environment.
- team-B that has access to on-premises machines.
- team-C that can access data stores and machines in another cloud account.
To create a new team:
- Login to app.valohai.com
- Click on Hi, <username>! on the top right corner
- Select Manage <organization>
- Open the Teams tab
- Give a name to a team to create it
After a team is created, you can click on it and to add members. You'll also be able to add new users to this team, when sending them an invitation to join your organization on Valohai.