Yes. In Valohai's organization management, there are three different access levels:
- The project can be owned by a user, team, or an organization.
- You can add individual users as collaborators in the project settings. These users don't have to be a part of your organization or team.
- You can transfer ownership between organizations and teams in the project settings.
- By default, environments are owned by an organization.
- Environment quotas can be used to define which teams can launch jobs in which environments, and what's the maximum amount of machines of that type that they can run in parallel.
- Data stores can be defined on a project or organization level.
- Organization level data stores can be shared with everyone in the organization, or only with certain teams.