Valohai allows you to set team quotas for each environment type. Using quotas you can also limit access to certain environments to only some teams inside your organization.
To manage the environment’s team quotas:
- Login to app.valohai.com
- Click on Hi, <username>! on the top right corner
- Select Manage <organization>
- Open the Environments tab
- Click on the blue Manage team quotas button
- Select the environment and team from the drop-down menu
- Set a quota value (= how many machines can that team use in parallel)
- Click Add
If you set the quota value to 0, the selected team won't be able to start any executions using that environment.
Please sign in to leave a comment.