- Easily keep track of your execution key metrics and sort executions based on your custom metrics.
- Anything that you print as JSON from your code gets collected as potential Valohai metadata.
- Visualize and compare execution metrics as a time-series, a scatter plot, or a confusion matrix in the UI.
- You can set early stopping rules for executions and Tasks or stop a pipeline from proceeding based on metadata values.
- You can download the metadata as a CSV or JSON file from the executions metadata tab.
Collect metrics with Python without the valohai-utils toolkit