Sometimes a pipeline will fail, especially while you're developing and testing your pipeline. To avoid having to run all the executions again, it is possible to reuse nodes from a previous pipeline run.
- Start by creating a new pipeline by clicking on the Create pipeline button
- After choosing the pipeline blueprint, click on the Reuse nodes… button
- Select the source pipeline
- Select the nodes to reuse
- Click on the Apply button
- You can change the default settings for the non-reused nodes by clicking on them.
- Click on the Create pipeline button