You can purge files in Valohai to delete them from your cloud storage.
Option 1) Delete files from a project
- Open the Data tab in the project
- Click on the ... at the end of each row and click Purge to delete the file.
Option 2) Delete files from an execution's outputs
- Open an execution and go to the outputs tab
- Click on Purge all outputs to remove all files or delete files one by one from the table below from the ... menu
Option 3) Delete an execution and all of its files
- Click on the checkbox next to one or multiple executions in the executions table in your project
- Click on Delete and check the Purge all outputs too checkbox to delete all the files generated from these executions