Organizations can use private repositories from Docker Hub, AWS, GCP, or Azure for Valohai executions.
Private Docker registries are available only to projects that are owned by an organization or team. Personal projects don’t have access to private repositories.
Create a service principal on Azure
Create and use service principal credentials
Add credentials to Valohai
- Login at https://app.valohai.com
- Navigate to
Hi,<name> (the top right menu) > Manage <organization>
- Go to Registries under the organization controls
- Add a new entry
- Insert the match pattern in the format of
- Choose your registry type and provide the access credentials generated in the first step
- Use the full name of the tagged container (e.g.
docker.io/myusername/name:tag) when defining the image in your
Please sign in to leave a comment.