- Valohai deployments are primarily used for online inference
- All deployments are served from a Kubernetes cluster
- Each deployment can contain multiple versions, and each version can contain multiple HTTP endpoints
You can test your deployment endpoints directly from the Valohai web app.
- Login to app.valohai.com
- Open your project
- Click on your Project’s Deployment tab
- Select an existing deployment
- Click on the Test deployment button
- Select your endpoint from the drop-down
- Add the fields that your endpoint is expecting
- Click on the Send request button
Depending on what your endpoint is expecting, you can send it either text or a file e.g. an image.
You’ll get the response from your inference service directly in your browser.