Valohai allows you to easily compare key metrics from executions.
- A Valohai project that is connected to a Git repository.
- Multiple completed executions which print out metadata. Follow our Collect metadata tutorial to learn how to use metadata.
- Open a project
- Select multiple executions using the checkbox in the Executions table
- Click Compare to open the metadata view with selected executions
- Click Table to output a table with all the values from each execution
- Click Latest to show only the latest value in the table
- Click on the best performing line to open the execution that generated these results