- Tasks can now also use library steps.
- Currently available library steps are the Valohai Ecosystem database connectors and Hugging Face templates. Stay tuned for adding your own library steps!
- The Upload and Adopt data tabs are now in a new Import Data modal.
- A deployment target's ingress class name is now customizable.
- Ask Valohai support (email@example.com) for more details.
- There's a fancy new announcement bar in the Valohai UI.
- If you close the announcements pop-up, you can find it under the "Hi, <username>!" menu.
UX and performance improvements
- Environment variable group UX is now more unified.
- Google data handling should now be faster.
- Task configuration is now correctly copied for all task types.
- Setting a project default data store works via the UI again.
- Service buttons in executions no longer disappear when there are more than 2000 log entries.
- Deployments are now correctly updated in the frontend after editing e.g. enabled states.
- Copying certain tasks and pipelines should now work more robustly.
- Task nodes' "On Child Error" behavior is now correctly copied.
- Certain bayesian optimization tasks would fail to create; no longer.
- Infinite paginators now show the correct page number when moving forward.
- Organization invitations occasionally did not work; they do now.
- "No output timeout" specified in YAML is now correctly propagated to execution and task nodes.