Valohai is available on the Microsoft Azure Marketplace.
You can easily setup Valohai in your Azure environment through the Azure Marketplace.
You'll need to create an account, organization and an API key before you can get Valohai from the Marketplace.
Steps to install Valohai through the Microsoft Azure Marketplace:
- Create an account on https://app.valohai.com
- Create an organization on Valohai: https://app.valohai.com/organizations/
- You can access the organization view by clicking the "Hi, <username>!" on the top-right corner -> My profile -> Organizations
- Generate an API key https://app.valohai.com/auth/tokens/
- Access the API Key creation by clicking on the "Hi, <username>!" on the top-right corner -> My profile -> Authentication -> Manage Tokens
Now go to https://portal.azure.com and create a new resource from the Marketplace. Search for "Valohai MLOps Platform" and go through the creation wizard.
Once the installation is completed you'll see a collection of Azure environments available in your Valohai account and you can start running jobs.
Please sign in to leave a comment.