New features 🚀
- You can now elect for your Azure AD authenticated users to have accounts automatically created. Contact our support to enable this for your domain.
- You can now copy Notebook Executions.
- You can now restart a task's failed executions (via the API).
- The data browser search bar now supports wildcards. * You can now tag pipelines after they have been created, too.
- For the API users amogus, you can also now multi-tag executions, tasks, data, and pipelines.
- You can now create environment variable groups for your organization, and use them via the API. The GUI will follow soon.
Performance improvements 🚄
- API calls for executions that are running but have printed no metadata are now much faster.
- In general, API calls that need to talk to queue machines are now much faster.
Bug fixes 🐞
- Certain instance types' price histories didn't work. They now do.
- The Team Access Grant editor now works again.
- Pipeline execution nodes' steps' environment overrides are now properly taken into account in the UI.
- Input parameter interpolation now works correctly in multi-batch tasks.
- Certain requests for property keys could fail when there were none. No more.
- Empty pipelines are now considered complete.