Skip to main content
- The pipeline list now also supports saved view presets.
- You can now build new dataset versions by copying extant versions.
- The dashboard view is a bit smarter.
- Organization-level environment variables are now propagated to executions and deployment versions when Inherit is on.
- We took a critical eye to the number of network roundtrips being made to check for execution statuses (hat tip to Sentry's new Performance features!) and got rid of some of them.
- Input data change alerts are now disabled by default due to low usage.
- The dashboard and the user menu load faster.
- Your browser won't suggest translating the dashboard's fun, quirky, multilingual greeting text anymore.
- It's now easier to spot errors in the new fancy login screen.
Please sign in to leave a comment.